- Fast, In Memory, pure C# ( without SQL) database fully integrated into Unity 3D
- Selective import/export from/to Excel/OpenOffice and Google Sheets (some restrictions apply)
- Selective Save/Load during game session
- Lazy loading
- Powerful Code Generation
- Flexible event system
- Integration with visual scripting tools: Playmaker and Bolt
- Hook up any GameObject to table row by adding a component
- Over 50 field types, including relations and nested tables.
Support for loading Unity assets from Resources, AssetBundles and Addressables system
- Ability to create your own field.
- Runtime (playmode) changes saving.
- Merge tool for reviewing and selectively applying the differences between 2 databases
- Live update from Google sheets
- Support for modding with Modding addon
- Auto-import data from Excel file in Editor and at runtime (details)
- No runtime dependencies, dll size ~300Kb (0.3Mb).
- Downloadable plug-ins and example projects
- Multithreading is supported with multithreading addon. Some restrictions apply. Read more here.
- BGDatabase is a client-side database, which runs inside Unity only. It can not be used in any server environment
- GUI overview
- How to use
- Code examples
- Basic 3D example project with text manual
- Basic 2D example project with video tutorial
- Advanced example project