- Fast, In Memory, pure C# ( without SQL) database fully integrated into Unity 3D
- Selective import/export from/to Excel/OpenOffice and Google Sheets (some restrictions apply)
- Selective Save/Load during game session
- Lazy loading
- Powerful Code Generation
- Flexible event system
- Playmaker support
- Hook up any GameObject to table row by adding a component
- Over 50 field types, including relations and nested tables.
Support for loading Unity assets from Resources, AssetBundles and Addressables system
- Ability to create your own field.
- Runtime (playmode) changes saving.
- Live update from Google sheets
- No runtime dependencies, dll size ~250Kb (0.2Mb).
- Multithreading is supported with multithreading addon. Some restrictions apply. Read more here.
- BGDatabase is a client-only database, which run in Unity only, it is not meant to run in any server environment
Features, which are currently under development.
- Visual Node-Based graph tool to process database data (to replace our templates and more)
[task added: 2/10/2018, State:Planned ETA: not defined yet]
Localization is supported with localization addon