Excel file monitor for Editor
BGDatabase (v. >= 1.6), Excel plugin
Monitor and auto import Excel file in Unity Editor. If you are looking for runtime solution, visit this page.
- Import BGDatabase package and create your own database as described here
- Import Excel plugin
- Import this package
- Export required data to Excel file as described here
- Open up Window->BansheeGzExcelTools window
- Set "File" parameter to excel file path
- Turn "On" parameter on.
- Open exported excel file, change some data and save the file (Ctrl+s)
- Data will be imported to BGDatabase.
Click to see all releases
|1.0||Sep 19, 2020||Versioning reset (unified plugin infrastructure)|
|0.1.0||July 22, 2019||Initial release|