- Go to Configuration->Locale and add field of type string, named "amazonLanguage"
- Get a API key and Secret Key for Amazon Translate as described here
- Go to Settings->Translation, and paste your keys
- Go to Database->Localization and for each locale fill "amazonLanguage" field with the right language
- Chose any table with "localization" (Locale) or "localizationSingleValue" (Locale-S) types and string/text field type. Click on Setup and chose Amazon as translation service. Chose your source language and destination languages.
- Click "Run" to translate several rows. Click T↑ to translate one row to all locales. Click T↓ to translate current row to one locale