Data binder for Unity UI Toolkit runtime asset.
The minimum supported Unity version => 2021.2.
Versions 2020.3.16f1 and 2021.1.17f1 seem to be also supported,
but the following packages need to be installed from package manager (
- Import BGDatabase package
- Open package manager and import the following package by name
- Import this plugin
How to use
- Select GameObject with UIDocument component
- Add "BansheeGz/BGDataBinderUiToolkitGo" binder component. This is a compound binder (like a batch binder), which has a list of Visual Element binders
- There is one requirement for Visual Element to be used as a target of element binders- it should have unique name. If the name is changed after binder was added- binder configuration should also be changed accordingly
- The first method to edit binders is by using a binders table by clicking on "Edit binders" button
- The second way to edit binders is by using a UI Builder integration feature. Select a visual element in UI Builder window- and GUI for editing binders will be shown in the Inspector.
- If you use BGLocalization addon and want this binder to inject values after locale is changed- download this component and attach it to your startup scene
The following unit binders are used by compound UI Toolkit binder:
- Field binder
- Template binder
- Localization binder
- Graph binder
Read more about unit binders here
Click to see all releases
|1.0||Nov 11, 2021||Graph binders support added|
|0.9||Sep 24, 2021||Initial beta release|