Export/import to GoogleSheets at runtime. Some restrictions apply (read below)
This plugin is not meant to work on multiple devices simultaneously.
Use it only if you have one, single device, reading/writing information from/to GoogleSheets spreadsheet
- Install BGDatabase (version >= 1.5.11) and this plug-in to your project
Now we need to replace Newtonsoft.Json.dll with its AOT variant.
Assets\BansheeGz\BGDatabase\Editor\Libs\GDataV4\Newtonsoft.Json.dllDLL file to not target any platform in the Unity Inspector.
- Download and install
Assets\JsonDotNet\Assemblies\AOT\Newtonsoft.Json.dllDLL file from this JSON package.
- Mark downloaded DLL file to target any platform in the Unity Inspector.
- Move (not copy!) following folder
Assets\BansheeGz\BGDatabase\Editor\Libs\GDataV4to runtime assembly (any folder not under Editor folder, let's say to Assets folder)
- Select any single DLL file under moved folder (Assets/GDataV4) except Newtonsoft.Json.dll and mark it to target Any platform in Inspector
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for DLL file
Assets\BansheeGz\BGDatabase\Editor\Pluginz\BGDatabaseEditorGoogleSheets.dll. Move it to runtime assembly and mark it to target Any platform in Inspector
- Create GoogleSheets datasource in BGDatabase window (under DataSources tab) and fill in all required parameters
Assets\BGDatabaseGoogleSheetsRuntime\BGGoogleSheetsManagerGo.cscomponent to any GameObject inside your scene
- Copy all settings from GoogleSheets datasource (you created at step 6) to BGGoogleSheetsManagerGo script settings
Enable Settingparameter if you want to setup which tables/fields need to be updated. Settings are similar to Merge settings
- Run the scene, expand "GoogleSheets>>" button and press "Export" or "Import" button
- There is also an option to disable BGGoogleSheetsManagerGo's GUI and call
BGGoogleSheetsManagerGo.Importmethods from your own scripts. Note, the task runs on separate thread and may take several frames to complete.
|0.9Beta||July 17, 2020||Beta development|