Custom nodes (under "BansheeGz" category) for Flow Canvas to support save/load addon
File based units
Use these nodes if database content is the only thing you want to save and you want to use local files as a persistent storage Files are stored under Unity's persistent folder
- "SL: Save game to file": save game to a file.
- "SL: Load game from file": load game from a file.
- "SL: List saved game files": load all file names to string array (without path and extension)
- "SL: Delete saved game file": delete saved file.
- All files have ".sav" extension.
- SaveGame/LoadGame/DeleteSave have optional fileName parameter (default is "game"). fileName parameter format is a file name without path and extension.
- All actions have "debug" parameter- if it's turned on, information about files is printed to Unity console.
Array based units
Use these nodes if database content is only a part of your save data or if you want to store saved data in the cloud (not in the local file).
- "SL: Save game to binary array": save a game to byte array.
- "SL: Load game from binary array": load a game from byte array.
Click to see all releases
|1.0||May 25, 2021||initial release|