- SaveGame: save a game to a file.
- LoadGame: load a game from a file.
- ListSaves: load all file names to string array (without path and extension)
- DeleteSave: delete saved file.
- All files have ".sav" extension.
- SaveGame/LoadGame/DeleteSave have optional fileName parameter (default is "game"). fileName parameter format is a file name without path and extension.
- All actions have "debug" parameter- if it's turned on, information about files is printed to Unity console.
|1.0||Sep 16, 2020||Versioning reset (unified plugin infrastructure)|
|0.1.1||July 25, 2020||Added hints (Succession/Requirements methods) to avoid dimmed units|
|0.1.0||August 05, 2019||Initial release|